MUIH Diversity Grant RequirementsGrant Criteria & Requirements
Must be from the following underrepresented racial/ethnic or gender minorities:
- Black or African American
- Native American or Alaska Native
- Hispanic or Latino
- Pacific Islander
- LGBTQ or Gender Non-Conforming
Student must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress. Please see details in the University's Student Handbook.
Student must demonstrate financial need by submitting the current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA
Student must enroll and register for a minimum of 6 credits each trimester.
Essay & Letter of Recommendation:
- A letter of recommendation from a school official, teacher, member of a community organization, or an employer emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, by the scholarship deadline.
- A 200-400 word essay describing how the perspective you have gained as a member of a community that has historically been underrepresented in the fields of integrative health will contribute to serving the MUIH community and the greater community upon graduation.